Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Literacy - Thursday


A story starter - Being in isolation and lockdown



Finding things to do well we are in isolation and lockdown. 
This is me and my grandad. We were bored so we made use of the nice weather and started throwing around the frisbee.
We were getting some exercise and fresh air. 
We played for a little and then went inside and got a drink and then went back out and playing again, it was so fun until mum came home from the chemist from getting mine and grandads medicine and creams we need.


My thoughts about being in lockdown and isolation are its a good thing so we dont spread germs and we have time to spend at home with our family and doing our work from home.

I hope everyone is being safe.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Riley Your Post about The Story Starter Was Great I Thought It was Good Time Your Using Maybe Next Time Add A Title And Try to Make The Words Fit In The Post. Pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Riley.
    I am glad to see you have started to post to your blog. Well done for doing this activity and posting it here. It is good that you are getting fresh air and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNAP my children and I, also have been out playing frisbee great to see that you and your grandad are making the best of a difficult situation.Getting fresh air and exercising is very important for so many reasons. Well done,Riley I loved the art I am looking forward to seeing your next blog.����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your advice Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much.Ms.Waho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look out for my new blog coming very soon.

    ReplyDelete